Request for Proposal #01-2020 BOMUSD-WAN
Multi-year Contract for E-rate Eligible Wide Area Network (WAN) Services
FCC FORM 470 # 200010816
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN The Black Oak Mine Unified School District (“BOMUSD”, “Black Oak Mine Unified”, “Black Oak Mine”) wishes to receive proposals for Wide Area Network services for E‐Rate Funding Year 23 (2020‐2021). The District has 4 school and operational facilities including the District Office that are currently connected by a fully managed private WAN connected via 1000 Mbps connections provided by AT&T.
2. The District wishes to receive vendor proposals covering the terms described below:
a. THREE years plus Two (2)- One year Optional Extensions (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2023)
3. The District will post the RFP, Prequalification documents, and Form 470 on the USAC EPC Portal site http://www.usac.org/sl/tools/e-rate-productivity-center/default.aspx and the District website: https://www.bomusd.org/Departments/Technology/RFP-for-WAN-Services/index.html
4. Questions must be provided in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must read “BID 202001-BOMUSD-WAN”. The responses will be provided in an addendum and posted on the District’s website and on USAC’s EPC portal site.
a. The last day to ask questions is 3:00 PM on Monday, February 3rd 2020. In the event that there is a discrepancy in documentation posted in multiple locations, the controlling (master) document will always be located at the District’s website.
5. Sealed proposals should be delivered to BLACK OAK MINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. Proposals must be received by the Black Oak Mine Unified School District Business Services Department no later than 3:01 P.M. on 2/14/2020.
BLACK OAK MINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Business Service Department
6540 Wentworth Springs Rd
Georgetown, CA, 95634